Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Bit About Me (:

Hey all, my name's Alexis. I love music and poetry. My favorite animal is the chinchilla. They are so cute! (I got the picture from chinnitude.com) My favorite genre of music at this moment is rock and screamo. I have many favorite colors. My all-time favorite is lime green! My other favorites are silver, black, purple, orange, and every other color of green there is. I'm obsessed with zebra print! I love to read books. I also love to sing and dance (even though I'm not very good at dancing haha). I play the guitar and the flute. I'm pretty cool once you get to know me. Bye! (:

3 comments:

  1. My favorite animal is a lion although cha chilas are awsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chinchilla's are really interesting looking. do you have one as a pet? i had no idea you played guitar. acoustic? how long have you played?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't, but I really want one.
      Yes, I do play acoustic and I'm actually teaching myself how to play, I started in December but I had already had my guitar for a long time before that.

      Delete